Mocked On YouTube?

I am SO FLATTERED!

I was doing some search research for my blog this afternoon, and I came across a Google listing that intrigued me. It was for a YouTube link.

Now, I have never posted anything on YouTube. So I was curious why my blog was showing up on there.

You know you've had some kind of success with your blog when someone makes a video reading one of your most mundane blog postings WORD FOR WORD using a My Little Pony.

I am laughing my ass over here. Check it out for yourself.



I am not just flattered they took the time to create the video. I am also flattered that they used a hot pink My Little Pony figure with glittery hair and all. That is so me!!!!

Thanks, RustyMustache, whoever you are. I see that you have not posted anything else on YouTube under that name, but I hope you do post again soon.

I got quite a kick out of this entry.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Comments

Me said…
I know who the responsible party is for this YouTube video.

Thanks man!

Popular Posts