The Husband's Away... The Missus Will "Play."

And by "play" I mean the following:
  • Thoroughly clean apartment. It's difficult to clean it the way I like to clean when he's around. He's always leaving stuff in odd places and dirtying things two seconds after I have cleaned them. (He's such a boy!)
  • Read fashion glossies while lounging in front of the DVD player. (I watched most of season one of "Big Love" last weekend. I love this show!!!! -"Do you want me to bless you?"- Gonna watch the rest of it tonight while reading the glossies.)
  • Have friends over for dinner. Making Mexican food tomorrow night and having some pals over. Good times.
  • Buy new clothes. I haven't bought anything new in ages. I need a few new sweaters. All the ones I have are form last year and all getting worn out from so much wear lately.
  • Get a facial. Going to Exhale tomorrow afternoon and getting another "Power Facial."
So far, this is all I have planned. But he's gone until next Tuesday. So there is plenty of other stuff to do. Maybe I will go catch some movies.

Comments

Popular Posts