Happy Birthday Bitchez.


Diz-amn!

I have been busier then my pal Brevitt hitting on the Icelandic chicks at the clubs this week. ("Play on playa!")

Anyhoo...

Speaking of Brevitt... Today is his birthday. So I wanted to give him a "shout-out" on his day. If you don't know Brevitt... He is spending this week in Iceland for worky, and is probably at a crazy Viking Festival as I am writing this. His hope is to meet some pretty Icelandic girls. (Blonde hair, blue eyes.) Go Brev!

Also, I have another pal (who I mentioned earlier this month) who had a birthday a few weeks ago. But I neglected to give him a "shout out" on the Common Ground as well. So Happy Be-Lated B-Day Wighty!

Oh! And my buddy ACE (who I worked with back in the Fall) turned 27 earlier this month too. I wanted to give him a "shout out" for not just his birthday... But for finally meeting a lovely lady worthy of taking home to mum and dad. (Hope she doesn't use your toothbrush without asking ACE!)

Comments

Popular Posts