I Don't Care What Anyone Says...

You CAN tell the difference between 20 degrees Fahrenheit and 30 degrees Fahrenheit.

It has been so cold these past few weeks that I have been avoiding the outdoors as much as humanly possible. I have been taking the bus to work, rather than walking. I have been going only to the lunch places a few feet from my building, rather than venturing across a few streets to grab something healthy. I even avoided yoga this weekend because I did not want to walk the dangerously ICY streets in the bitter cold to the studio.

Sad, I know. But when it gets to be so cold out, it can make a huge difference in what your priorities are for the day.

But FINALLY it is starting to warm up. It was 30 degrees this morning when I left the house. So I decided to walk the mile and a half to work. And it was a GREAT walk! And some of the icy-ness of the sidewalks is gone. So there was little fear of slipping. And I will be going to yoga tonight and walking home after that.

The high today is supposed to be about 45 degrees!

I could go outside without a jacket if I wanted to!

Comments

Popular Posts