Pink Streak?

I am really craving doing something different with my hair. But, I don't want to do anything "permanent" or "long lasting."

So cutting it all off is out of the question. As is dying it all a different color. (Takes too long to grown out.) I could cut bangs ala the disgraced Miss USA Tara Connor... But they look bad on her and everyone else who has them. So I think "not."

So, instead of doing something permanently damaging that will take a long time to grow out; I think I am going to dye a section of my hair hot pink.

I am serious.

It would be underneath my hair, so it wouldn't be too "out there." And the rest of my hair would remain black.

My husband, needless to say, is not a fan of this idea.

"I suggest you find other outlets for your creativity," were his words.

I had another word for him. So he shouldn't be giving me any grief if I go through with it.

Plus, I think it would look way cool. And I have never done anything like that. I think it would be a fun way to change things up. And I am not about to completely change my hair color. I could never go blonde or red without fearing it just wouldn't look right no me. But there has always been a little "punk" in me. And I should try expressing it a little.

Thoughts?????

Comments

ActionBobMarkle said…
A wig. I'm not kidding. You can go really crazy.

Popular Posts