I Am Gonna Smell...

My landlord brought in a contractor to re-do the tiles in our shower. The old one are cracking, and water can get through and leak down to the annoying neighbor downstairs who plays his music too loud.

So, the contractor is at our apartment working today and tomorrow replacing all the tiles. This means we can not use the shower/tub today or tomorrow morning.

"No worries," my husband and I thought. "We'll just go to the gym Friday morning and shower there."

Then we were awoken to reality by the contractor. He told my husband this morning, "You won't be able to use the shower for a few days. Sunday morning... Maybe Saturday late evening at the earliest."

Wuh-huh?

That's B.S., yo!

I can't shower in my own apartment for almost three days?

Argh!!!!! I'm used to taking one shower a day and one bubble bath a day.

This is gonna mess up my schedule.

Comments

Popular Posts