Birthday 33. Year One.

Happy birthday to me!!!

I spent the weekend with my best pal, the travel writer, in NYC... Where a number of fabulous things happened:

Finished the Bikram 101 with a KICK ASS class at 7am on Saturday morning.
  • Manis/pedis with pal at Saks Fith Avenue spa.
  • Stopped by the Apple Store on 5th Avenue to get me an iPad. (Because Apple owns my soul. And I HAD to have one!)
  • Stop off at the new Trump Soho Hotel for a tour and cocktail. (Oh, traveling with a travel writer is SO STRENUOUS!)
  • Dinner at Bar Artisanal in Tribeca.
  • Came into my hotel room after dinner to a chocolate b-day cake (from travel writer friend) and a bottle of Veuve (from friend Bail, who couldn't be with us).
  • Woke up the next morning and took travel writer friend to the BEST place in the city for cappuccino, Via Quadrono.
  • Walked around Central Park.
  • Went back to the Apple Store on Fifth, saw Steve Martin buying iPad accessories. This man is one of my writing role models. I loved seeing confirmation that he is a "Mac!"
See? Amazing weekend! And today, which is my actual birthday, I spend cleaning my house.

New year. Needed a fresh, clean start.

Speaking of fresh, clean starts... As of today, I enter a new 9-year cycle, according to numerology.

4+1+2+2+0+1+0=10

1+0=1

This means I am in a Year One. A time for new beginnings. A new approach. A time to take action. The "waiting" phase of the past few years is done.

I couldn't be more ready for new challenges and a new start.

Comments

Jessica (Bayjb) said…
Happy birthday! And congrats on the iPad! I've heard great things about it.
Melanie said…
Happy Birthday, my dear friend. Here's to another year of wonderful memories, and new beginnings.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!! I love that you were cleaning for your birthday, it is one of the best ways to start a new year! Hope it's your best one ever!
Allie said…
Happy Be-lated birthday! I'm 33 too. It's a good age, I think.

Popular Posts