Emery Bar, NYC: Tapas Menu.

I am a lucky gal... My b-day weekend in NYC has begun. And my travel writer friend and I spent our first evening (after traveling here) in the hotel at the Emery Bar.

We threw back a few glasses of delicious red wine (Malbec for her, Pinot Noir for me) and feasted on a few tapas menu items.

Veggie Spring Rolls

Sliders w/ Match Stick Fries


Bruschetta


YUM!

So, okay... The Spring Rolls were good, not stellar. But the Sliders, Match Stick Fries and Bruschetta???

PERFECT!!!!

After a long evening of plane (for me) and train (for her) travel, an easy evening in the hotel bar with savory tapas was perfect.

Now, I am tucking into my bed in our suite... And resting on my preferred pillow choice from the "Pillow Menu" offered to us... The Buckwheat Pillow.

My friend went with the "Water Pillow." And it feels like a breast implant.

(Don't ask how I know what breast implants feel like. But no, I don't have them myself.)

Comments

Popular Posts