Two Years. Three Continents.

The psychic I visited a few months back said that because I was entering a new nine-year cycle with my most recent birthday, I needed to develop some new goals.

Or "dreams," as I think she may have called it.

Tonight, while playing around the Google, I made a map of all the places I've had stamped in my most current passport.


And I realized, I have three continents I've never set foot on... And only two years left on my current passport.

I think I have a new goal for myself...

Visit the other three continents before it expires in July 2012.

It's really limiting, only having been to three continents in my lifetime. And the chances of me going to Antarctica are very, very slim. So I just won't count on that one. But the other three...
  • Asia
  • Africa
  • South America
I really would like to hit. The only question is, where in each continent should I go?

Comments

Melanie said…
I'm certain I can help you achieve these goals
Mary said…
Egypt, definitely! It's so beautiful, and the people are REALLY nice. And the pyramids rule, obviously.
H!L said…
ARGENTINA. DUHHHHH. i'm biased. but i know you'll love it.
Buenos Aires. You would LOVE this city -- especially the neighborhood of Palermo Viejo. Everything costs a third of what it would cost in Boston, and the nightlife, shopping and steaks and wine are SO great! Just make sure you visit the MALBA (museum of Modern Latin American art) and the Evita museum, which contains shoes and gowns of Evita herself.
Mei said…
Oooh for Asia I know!

China - Beijing, Shanghai
Southeast Asia - Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand [er, not now!], Vietnam

p.s : When in Malaysia you could always visit ;)
PostsPostModern said…
Moxie,

My pitch: Brazil = happiness

But do try and make a pit stop back to AZ and smack some heads around in the State House, would you?
Me said…
CT!!!!!!

Thank you!
Urban Cowgirl said…
Asia: Bali for the beaches, culture and beauty. Cambodia for the mind-blowing history and incredible people.

Africa: Morocco for the madness, Tanzania for the wildlife.

South America: Peru & Bolivia are fabulous, but I've heard Buenos Aries is the poor mans Paris!

Popular Posts