Fancy Caramel Drizzle.

I don't frequent Starbucks as often as I used to.

I mean, I am the mayor of the Starbucks near my work... But I go there a lot less than I used to. Normally, just once a day. But today I found myself needing an afternoon fix to help me concentrate on a project I have to get done ASAP. So off to Starbucks I went at about 3pm!

I walked the short walk to the corner location and ordered myself a Caramel Machiatto. Dangerous? Yes. But I really needed the sugar and caffeine mix.

The peeps at Starbucks have noticed that they don't see me as often as they used to... And so occasionally when I go in, they chat me up a little more. Today, I got treated to a show of fancy craftsmanship when it came to the art of the caramel drizzle...

"I haven't done my special drizzle for you, have I?" the barista asked.

I confirmed that he hadn't. So he went to work.

A big circle around the edge...



Some fancy lines being "webbed" out...



And the final result!

Love the service and the creativity!

Comments

Popular Posts