Jersey Shore, Refined.

I've never watched an episode of Jersey Shore.

Never. Ever.

And I don't ever plan to.

Never. Ever.

Truth is, I don't feel like I have to spend time watching them. Time is money, people. I would rather quickly read a recap of what happened, and catch small snippets of clips from the show, than actually spend time watching it from start to finish... Commercials and all.

I just ain't got that kind of time.

But, even though I don't watch... I am well aware of the style of the female members of the cast. And I also understand what a big deal this is...



They all look so pretty!

This is a picture from Harper Bazaar magazine's makeover of the ladies. I think they did a gorgeous job.

Comments

Annabelle said…
I just did a serious double-take.

And I've totally seen the show....
Jules said…
I spent 21 years of my life by the jersey shore. i just have to sigh when i see/hear about that show! But the girls do look lovely in that picture.
bikramarian said…
I'm a jersey shore fan, so it's weird to see them like this instead of their usual trashed-out gear. I think the pic looks cool, but Snookie looks sort of matronly with that particular pose/expression.
Jessica (Bayjb) said…
That photo is stunning. All of them look so gorgeous and refined. And then they start talking and that image falls away
Allie said…
I'm with you on never having watched, but wow - they do look fantastic!

Popular Posts