Chandelier Clogs - Aw Hell No!

I do not like clogs. I wrote about it before... And I'm gonna write about it again, right now.

Why the need for the repeated message? Because I spied with my little eye these abominations in this month's Harper's Bazaar...

Chandelier clogs from Prada.

Now... I am not usually a Prada fan anyway. There are very select pieces I have seen over the years that make me nod "yes - that is lovely." But more often than not, I cringe. And this is a perfect example of such a time.

Clunky... Lucite-stripper-ish... Not a good look.

Comments

Jessica (Bayjb) said…
I have to be honest, I'm shocked this is Prada. It had Chanel written all over it for me. But this is not my style either.
Cara said…
I can not believe I am even going to say it, but I kind of like them!

I know, I know, its weird! lol

Popular Posts