Make-Up "How-To" Videos - Latest Obsession.

Thanks to an article I cam across in this weekend's NY Times Style section, I am now OBSESSED with watching make-up "how-to" videos.

I was so inspired by a few that I watched (Elle Fowler's channel "AllThatGlitters21" is one of my faves!) that I went out and bought quite a few new things at Sephora this weekend.

Good-bye Starbucks addiction. Hello make-up addiction. (It's like I'm 13 again!)

Here is a very fun make-up tutorial on how to achieve the Lady Gaga "googly eyes" look from the Bad Romance video.

Comments

Red said…
LOL!!! I have been obsessed with these videos since last summer! I am learning so much.
Unknown said…
I have been obsessed with makeup tutorials as well! I have to check out the nyt article!
I'd like to recommend TiffanyD on Youtube. She does demonstrations that are both creative and accessible. I especially love her celebrity-inspired looks, like the Kim Kardasian double-winged eyeliner!
Cara said…
I'm not sure why I can't get into TiffanyD's, something about her bugs me! But because I am a makeup artist I might be a little jaded!! lol

But I love Misschievous!!! http://www.misschievous.tv/

Popular Posts