Louboutins To Make Me Taller.

Oh how I wish I had even longer legs.

Yes... I am only 5'4" tall... And I do have long legs (when compared to my height and waist-to-hip ratio)... But I want even longer legs. And here is how I think I can achieve them...


Platform sandals in NUDE. Nude stilettos make your legs look LONGER. You get the height from the shoe PLUS the elongating effect of the color. Sexy!

These are Louboutins. And they are amazing. Expensive. But still amazing. No, I won't buy them. But a girl can dream, can't she?

A dream of longer legs and Louboutins. (I bet a lot of girls, and some guys, have this exact dream too.)

Comments

Jessica (Bayjb) said…
Those would be really pretty and even Oprah endorses nude colored shoes. The Louboutins would be HOT too.
Anna said…
These ARE amazing!

I've always adored Louboutin's, but I've yet to buy a pair- mostly because I'm a struggling student, but also because I'm afraid that people like JLo are about to push them into the tacky zone. :(

Popular Posts