Happiness List.

Do you know what to do to make yourself awesome and happy when you are sad?

This writer suggests that everyone have a "go-to" happiness list for turning a case of the "mean reds" around. And I quite like the idea. Here is what's on my happiness list:
  • Epsom salt bath
  • Fashion magazines
  • Caramel Machiatto from Starbucks
  • Interpreting dreams (for myself or others)
  • A Bikram yoga class where I can get both legs wrapped in Eagle pose
  • Blogging
What's on your list?

Comments

Jules said…
My happiness list:
1. venti soy chai tea with 1 shot peppermint
2. the beach (and if I can't get to one - pictures will do!)
3. a nap
4. getting some good reads from the library
5. getting my yoga journal magazine in the mail

I like yours, too! I'd be in my happy happy place if I could get any foot around my calf in eagle! :)
- Bikram Believer (Julie)
Sisya said…
Ah, a reminder that I need to buy more epsom salts! A good soak in a hot bath is definitely on my happiness list. Also, playing with my goofy dog, savasana at the end of class, and spending time with my friends.
bikramarian said…
My list would include an episode of trashy reality TV, like Jersey Shore or, lately, High Society.
Melanie said…
#1 on my happy list: knowing that, with all my travels in all the world, my next trip involves shopping, cocktails & catching up with you!
Allie said…
Bad 80's movies, good tea, and cuddle time with the dogs. Makes me feel better every time. :)

Popular Posts