Wow. I Too Have Babies For Lunch.

My friend Bail sent me this image earlier today...



I am a spiritualist. I believe in God... A greater energy... Purpose... I'm not like Atheist Barbie in that sense. But I do dig on most of her other characteristics!
  • I wear nerd glasses too!
  • I carry my laptop (now iPad) in a bag most times.
  • I have all kinds of God-less reading material at my disposal... Though now I read ON my iPad, rather than on paper form.
  • My FSM necklace... It's somewhere...
  • Babies for lunch? YOU BET!
The only thing I don't share with AB (besides being blonde and inanimate) is the wearing of no pants. I always wear pants. Well, usually jeans.

Comments

Love that barbie. I definitely don't eat babies for lunch (too chewy) but also share many of her characteristics. Except the T-shirt. I would NEVER wear a science T shirt. The lack of God part? Well that suits me just fine.

That picture is too funny! You so brightened up my day!
xx
April Elizabeth said…
I do eat babies for lunch, a little avacado and balsamic vinagrette. YUM!!!!

As for the rest of the characteristic well those don't suit me, except the godless reading material. (Im agnostic not atheist, but I feel we are pretty close and who ever made that thinks we are both going to hell)

I never wear pants though, i used too but they are right, i just dont have time to take down my pants for EVERY orgy I attend. Time is money poeple.
Jessica (Bayjb) said…
THis is hilarious. I especially love that she's not wearing pants in case of surprise orgies. What a planner!

Popular Posts