Too Thin.

I wish that was about my thighs. It's not though.

But wow... I realized this afternoon that I am spread just way too thin lately. I thought that with the Bikram 101 Challenge now being over, I would be able to feel a little more relaxed. Truth is, though, I was more relaxed and less exhausted doing the challenge than I have been this week.

And I took the whole week off from yoga.

It's as if now that the challenge has ended, a million other things are trying to sneak into it place. And now my to-do list has no end in site. Eek!

I fear that if I actually sit down and attempt to prioritize things, my life would be very different. And I'm not ready for that kind of change. Would I be more relaxed? Most definitely. But would it be harder for others? Absolutely.

I am just going to ride things out for a few more weeks. Things will organically evolve... And life will be figured out again once more.

But don't kid yourselves, people... Life is never easy. But if it's gonna be hard, shouldn't you at least be passionate about it?

Comments

April Elizabeth said…
i saw the title and i though to myself "if this bitch is complaining that she's too thin from the challenge Im done with her and her awesome blog." ;-)

Spread too thin I can live with. Just remember no matter how thin you are spread its worse if you dont take some time for yourself. That time may be precious... but so are you and your sanity.
Me said…
LOL! Oh dear God, no! I never lose weight from Bikram. I feel healthier from it. And my body tones. But weight loss? Never in five years. In fact, I have gained weight since practicing.
bikramyogachick said…
I know the feeling! I'm swamped right now!

Popular Posts