The Best View in Boston.

My husband took me out last night to celebrate my last 20-something birthday. We went to the restaurant on top of the Prudential Tower, "Top ofthe Hub."

What a view! However, the place is an obvious tourist trap. We had a table close to a window facing the Charles River, so it was an incredible sight. And the food was quite tasty. Well, most of it. I ordered the braised lamb, and it only comes well-done. Additionally, it was still attached to the bone. (Eww!) I don't like eating meat that is still attached to the bone. Obviously, the description on the menu was quite misleading. Because the place is a tourist trap, I think they pre-make most of the food so they can get people in and out quickly. Because, really, who orders lamb well-done? Most people order it done medium.

We had a three course meal and were in and out of that place in an hour and 15 minutes. That's rather quick. But the meal was mostly good. And the atmosphere was great. I recommend everyone go there at least once, but that's enough. Radius and Sibling Rivalry are much better places to go for special dinners.

Comments

Me said…
It was well done. I couldn't even cut it with the knife they gave me. But the asparagus and the mashed potatoes it came with were quite good.

And the crab cakes I started my meal with were yummy.

Popular Posts