Havaianas.

For the past few months I have been hearing and reading all about the latest rage for flipflops... Havaianas. They're just like any other flipflops... But apparently celebrities are just mad about them.

So I decided I should type them into the white box, click enter and see what the big deal was.



Found a few good pictures of them and visited the Havaianas website to see if there were any retailers in Boston. Turns out they sell them at the shop downstairs from my apartment in the South End. I went and picked some up for myself in Metallic Navy.



They were cheap (about $15) and they will be good for my trip the week after next. They're very comfortable. I highly recommend them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
2007 Collection is out, check out the new style and there are more crazy posters to see too!

www.thehavaianas.com

Popular Posts