Technology, You Can Suck It.

I know.. I know... A lady should never say such things like that... But lately I've been using the term "suck it" with a very liberal hand. You know, such as in the following situations:

"Competitor X is trying to convince my client to switch to their service? They can suck it. It ain't gonna happen."

"That Starbucks Jerk Barista can suck it... He's rude and I refuse to even patronize his location."

"Bank of America won't let me log into my account to pay a bill online? Well they can suck it."

"You're too tired to take out the garbage? Well you can suck it." (My husband was confused and worried when I said this to him. He is a gentleman, afterall. Figures it would take him a minute to comprehend.)

So why am I telling technology to suck it? I was in the middle of an email (a very long email) to a client when I hit send and I got an error message instead of a notifcation that the email was sent. How pissed was I??? VERY. I had to rewrite the email and regather the sources and quotes I had used.

Apparently my email key out-synched itself for some un-known reason. Argh!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts