Bikram Yoga Update Week Three - Getting the ROI

Sorry... Had to throw in the finance term. Best way to describe it.

Week three of my bikram yoga commitment was just as strong as last week's... Yep, that means I only hit class four times last week. Which makes 14 times in three weeks. Which means I've done the equivalent of two weeks of straight bikram yoga in the span of two weeks.

And when I think about it like that, I'm still proud of my progress. Very proud. My poses are going very well. And my stamina has built up nicely.

Not only am I proud of my physical progress, I'm also proud of how much this is all costing me.

I subscribe to the annual membership for the Bikram Yoga Boston studio. This means every month my debit card is charged $105. In the month of March alone I went 17 of times. This means each class only cost me a little over $6. That's cheaper than a movie! That's cheaper than a cocktail at a local lounge. Hell, that's cheaper than my regular order at Starbucks.

That's a pretty sweet deal.

Comments

Popular Posts