Drugstore.com, I Love You.

If you're like me and you just don't have the time to hit CVS every single time you need something, you should be using Drugstore.com.

First of all, you can find pretty much ANYTHING you need there. Looking for Bumble and Bumble Hair Tonic? Yep, it's there. Need Flinstone Vitamins? You can rock them there. Need ovulation tests? (I am going to be tring to get pregnant this summer.) They have those too.

Second, you can get some pretty serious discounts shopping there... Especially if you become a repeat customer. I just bought all of the above items... And now when I log into Drugstore.com, they are offering me a few dollars off of each of these items the next time I need them.

Third, if you spend about $50, you get free standard shipping. now you may be thinking "Standard shipping? That means it will take forever to get here!" Nope. Sorry to disappoint your pesimistic side, my compadre. I ordered all this cool stuff last Thursday, and it arrived to day. that's about four business days. Not bad at all.

It's stuff like this that really helps out the busy professional. My life is so full (because I work a lot) that I need help with daily tasks where I can get it.

Comments

Popular Posts