What to Pack.

Because I am a little anal retentive, I like to begin the packing process before I go on a trip somewhere a week or two before I leave. I make out a list of everything I need... From moisturizer and a first aid kit to the jeans and bags that I think I will need. I make out this long list, and I leave nothing off of it. I start making it so far ahead of the trip so that I can continuously add to it whenever I think of something. So far, here is what I have on my list:

3 Bathing Suits
Aerosol Sunscreen (45 SPF)
Umbrella (small black)
1 Pair of Jeans (Paige Denim)
Flip Flops (Black Reef)
3 Tank Tops
1 Coral
1 White
1 Aqua
Black Yoga Capris
Black Cargo Pants
Black Knee Shorts
4 Books
Facial Cleanser
Roses Lip Salve
Moisturizer
First Aid Kit
iPod Nano
Noise Reduction Headphones
Lotion
Toothbrush, Shampoo, Conditioner, Toothpaste (I don't use the free stuff you get at hotels... It's always crap.)
Pajamas
Sunglasses
Eyeglasses
Laundry Detergent (There's a washer and dryer in the hotel suite.)
Bubble bath

That's it. I don't plan on bringing anything else. I don't even plan on bringing makeup. No need. I'm on vacation. And the sun will give me any color I might need. The point of a vacation is to get away from everything else.

Comments

Popular Posts