Cuffed at H&M.

I went and checked out the new H&M on Newbury Street this morning. I only have one thing to say about it...

It's fantastic!!!!!

It's two floors, immaculately styled and has incredible selection. The best thing about this new H&M is (my favorite thing in most stores) the accessories section. This section at the Newbury Street store is similar to the H&M on 5th Avenue in NYC. Lots of variety, including styles and colors, available.

Of course I may just be partial to this new H&M because I finally found the one spring item I have been wanting for the past two months... The black plastic cut-out cuff!

The one I orginially wanted was from the Luella Bartley limited edition for Target. But this one is just as good, and about half the price of that one.

I can't wait to rock it next week with an outfit for work.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow what a great review. thanks for the address. i can just print your blog page and march right to the store.

Popular Posts