Bikram Yoga Challenge: The Double Day.

So, I have always wanted to do a "double" in Bikram yoga. That means taking two Bikram classes in one day.

That's three hours of yoga in 105+ degree temperatures.

I know... Might sound completely masochistic.

But I am doing it today.

Yep... I went to the 6am class this morning; and I will be taking the 5:30pm class tonight.

Why?

Well, many Bikram practitioners have done doubles at least once before. I never have. And have wanted to try so that I could say "Yeah, I've done that." But I know that I would never do it unless I had to. And the only reason I would ever "have" to do a double is during a 30-day challenge, if I missed a day of class.

Monday of this week I had acupuncture after work. So I didn't go to class. So, with my 30-day ending tomorrow, I needed to make up the class some how. So today is the day!

But like I said, I already did one class this morning. So all I have left in the challenge is tonight and tomorrow.

Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts