Grammy Fashion.

I didn't watch the Grammy's this year. In fact, I don't ever watch them. Truth be told, I don't watch any awards shows. I like to see who the winners are, but I'm not going to sit through the hours and hours of show. I will watch something else, then log on to see who won what.

And speaking of which... WAY TO GO DIXIE CHICKS! (Take that COUNTRY MUSIC ESTABLISHMENT AND YOUR B.S. WAY OF DOING THINGS! Bet you'll be playing them now on your radio stations.)

Now back to the fashion...

Like I wrote, there were some pretty dresses. But I was really turned off by two stylings worn by celebrities...

Christina Aguilera

Pretty dress. Awful hair. Awful skin coloring. Now, normally I don't make fun of a person's skin color. But some celebrities need to ease up on the "spray tanning." She looks "Oompa Loompa."


Brooke Hogan

She designed the dress. She did her own hair. She did her own make-up. She made herself FUGLY. This girl needs to hire a stylist to help her tone down the look she has going. It's like a three year old playing "dress up" with the brightest dress and make-up she could find.

Here's hoping the Academy Awards will be better for fashion this year!

Comments

Popular Posts