Duh! Idiot!

You know... I think it is obvious I have totally mentally immersed myself into my new job.

I shut down my laptop about five till 5:00pm this evening so that I could get to the 5:30pm yoga class. I rushed out and walked over to the studio. I said my greetings to the teacher and fellow practitioners. I then walked into the bathroom to change into my yoga clothes.

Umm... PROBLEM!

This is when I realized I had forgotten to PACK MY YOGA CLOTHES!

I had my towel and water bottle in there. I also had my mat, as well as clothes to change into AFTER yoga. But no sports bra or yoga pants.

And you know, out of everything I pack for yoga, those two are the most key elements. I can always rent a mat. The studio actually gives you two towels for the class that are included in the price. And you can certainly buy water there.

The one thing you can't buy there are the sports bra and yoga pants I like to wear.

Argh!!!

So no yoga tonight. I will go tomorrow though. So no worries.

Comments

Popular Posts