Zone-ing Again.

Six years ago, I was working at a boutique PR firm in NYC. We specialized in "beauty, health and fitness" PR. (Code = "Fluffy" PR.)

Anyhoo...

One of my clients was the Zone Diet Delivery system. It was one of the many companies that specialized in making those "Zone" styled meals and they delivered them to your home (if you lived in NYC) every morning.

Flash-forward three years from then (circa Spring 2004), when I was a bride looking to lose a few more pounds a few months before her wedding. I signed up for the service in the hopes of dropping about 10 pounds. And while I dropped about 8 pounds over the month I used the service, the food SUCKED! It was not good. Well, they had one good thing to eat... The cheesecake desserts. But other than that, I just didn't like the taste of the food.

Well, I was reading in a magazine recently about how the diet is seeing a bit of a "come-back" because it is "well-balanced." And I want to lose about 10 pounds before I go on vacation in May to the spa. So I researched online for a delivery service and found one that looks promising.

The Zone Diet At Home service appeared to be a good one, and I have signed up for a month's worth of food deliveries beginning in about two weeks. The food looks better. And there's way more variety with it. So I am pumped.

Bring on the salads and chicken!

I'll let y'all know how it goes. It's pricey. But I lost what I wanted last time. Hopefully this time the food will be better.

Comments

Popular Posts