The New Gig...

So, I start my new job here in downtown on Monday. And I am very excited about it.

As I mentioned before, I will be working in-house as a search marketing manager. The company I work for is a consumer-oriented site. (It's actually a site that I have used myself prior to interviewing there.)

The new gig has a lot of appealing things to me. Including:

  • Personally managing all the search for the U.S. site.
  • A "start-up" company atmosphere.
  • No time-sheets to fill out.
  • Friendly people to work with.
  • People who aren't afraid to take chances when it comes to Interactive marketing. (This is probably the most exciting bit. Although.... there is one other really cool thing....)
  • FIVE WEEKS OF VACATION TO START!!!

Now, I should note, that the company is U.K. based. So you don't get the typical American holidays off. So the five weeks includes time allotted for taking holidays off. But still, that's extremely cool.

So this will be exciting. I can't wait to get "searching" again.

Comments

That Girl! said…
Congrats on the new gig!! I hope they still allow for jeans at work ;)

Popular Posts