I Have No Tolerance For Alcohol.

I went out this evening to celebrate my friend Wighty's last twenty-something birthday at Boston Billiards. I don't know if it is the yoga or the acupuncture... But I have no tolerance for alcohol.

Really. None.

Not that I had a tolerance for it before. But this is ridiculous...

I had two beers in the span of three and a half hours. Just two beers. Just two, and I arrived home moments ago very, very, very buzzed. Nearly drunk.

How the hell is this possible? Shouldn't a twenty-nine year old woman have a greater tolerance than two beers? And to be perfectly honest, I didn't finish either beer. I left about an eighth of beer in each receptacle. I had a pint of Pale Moon to start. (Yummy.) And then I had a Killian's (which to my dismay, they did not have on tap -- only in bottle.)

I must go find something to eat in this house now. To absorb this alcohol. Otherwise I will be in bad shape tomorrow and not make it to yoga.

P.S. Thank GOD for spell check functions in Blogger. Otherwise, this blog entry would be in very bad shape spelling-wise.

Comments

Chris Wight said…
Thanks for coming out, sugar-pants. It was a great time, and a great group. A nice way to send off the 20s.
Me said…
Heck yeah it was!

Popular Posts