"The Weather Is Hot And The Girls Are Dressin' Less... Checkin' Out The Fellas To Tell Them Who's Best."

Holy hell! It has been ARCTIC the past few days here in Boston.

I know that this is what Winter is supposed to be about and all.. But it is really out of line for Winter to just be cold without having had any legitimate snowfall accumulate so far this season.

So to warm me up, I have the following "Summer-Sounding" songs on "repeat" on my iPod right now:
  • Summertime
  • California (The Theme Song to "The OC")
  • Brown-Eyed Girl
  • Wide Open Spaces
  • Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
  • I Want Candy
  • Gold Digger (Kanye West)
  • Hot Hot Hot (from the "Bend It Like Beckham" Soundtrack... So it has a "Bollywood" Sound. LOVE IT!)
I may have to run across the street to Starsucks to get some burnt coffee (decaf) just to warm my hands.

Comments

Sarah said…
If you want to go a little old school also add:

*In the Summertime by Mungo Jerry, Summer in the City by Lovin' Spoonful and Hot Fun in the Summertime by Fly and the Family Stone. I have a summer mix on my iPod too - I'll have to take a look when I get home.

Popular Posts