Going Bald.

I have a friend who shaved his head in early 20s and has remained "bald" since then.

It really suits him. I didn't know him when he had hair. But I wouldn't want to see him with hair. It wouldn't look right.

So, I am not "anti-bald." Bald people (men and women) can be very attractive.

But not Britney Spears.

Yep, you read that right friends.

Britney has shaved her head. Don't know why. But she has, and there is video to prove it.



Seriously, why does she hate herself so much?

Between the documented late-night partying, the puking, the "stop-in" on a Caribbean rehab center... Britney has had a busy last week. And she managed to even find time to shave her head and look into getting another tattoo.

I really think she needs to get a dose of self-esteem. Who'd a thought I'd ever be rooting for Kevin Federline over Brit? (I've been a Britney fan - love the cheesy music and Southern charm - since 1999.)

Comments

'omie said…
Her publicist feels she needed something fresh for the newswire. And doesn't she have a new album coming out soon? Hmmmm...
Me said…
She's still in production on the album. If she doesn't get her act together, she's not going to get around to finishing it.

I think she's having a legitimate "identity crisis."

Popular Posts