Whiny Cry Baby.

So, the building I now work in is located in Downtown Crossing. And we,like every other building down here, have a doorman who is always at the desk in the entrance.

The AM Door Guy is named "Mike." And he is a big old baby.

Mike was on vacation last week, when I started. On Monday of this week, when I walked into the building and headed to the elevator, he had a fit.

"You're supposed to stop at the desk! Who are you? What are you doing here?" he screeched like a hyena.

"Um, I'm 'The Missus,'" I said. "I work here at "Company X" on floor three."

"Oh!" he shouted in a condescending tone trying to intimate that he has some authority. "You need to have a card to get into this building. Your company needs to give you one."

"Alright," I said. And I let him know I would ask for one.

Later that day, my office manager gave me one. But he said it wasn't that big a deal if I had one or not.

So, even though I now had one, I haven't really swiped it in the morning. From what I see, no one does when they come in. The AM Door Guy just waves me in and says "Good morning!" and is all cheery and shit now.

Well, apparently he is a two-faced little whiny bi-atch.

One of my co-workers came in this morning (after me) and asked me if I had been "held-up" at the front desk. I told her not since Monday.

Apparently, the little whiny bi-atch AM Door Guy complained about me to her. He told her she needed to make sure the company gave me a card.

"He complained to you and not to me?" I asked her. "Why didn't he just say something to me when I walked in? Isn't that his job? He sucks ass at his job."

Everyone around me laughed and said that the AM Door Guy won't confront me. He'll just complain about it to everyone else in the company.

Well eff that. That little whiny bi-atch is gonna get a piece of my mind when I go downstairs later to get lunch.

I have no respect for people who can't speak up for themselves. If you don't stick up for yourself, no one will.

I'm not saying be a bitch... But when it's your job to get people to swipe their card each time they come in (even though you know them), then how eff-ing hard is it to say,"Good morning 'The Missus!'" Can you swipe your card for me? Thanks!"

No one is going to "piss" all over you if you do your job in a nice way. And if they do, then ignore them. They're not worth your time.

What an eff-ing jerk though! Get some ballz man!

Comments

Me said…
Update to this posting...

I made nice with the AM Door Guy when I went out for lunch.

Popular Posts