What Kind Of Service Is This?

Work-related rant... But done blindly...

I've been working with quite a few search engines to change how my campaigns in each one are structured. The person who had my job before me had a large number of campaigns in each engine with duplicate keywords all over the place.

Bottom line... He had bad organization. Made it very difficult to optimize the campaigns on a daily basis. (Increase bids on some keywords, decrease them on others..)

Anyhoo... So I've been working with the engines I run ads in to change the structure. And surprisingly, one engine is giving me the most difficult time doing this.

What are they doing to make it so difficult? Well, it's not what they're doing. It's what they're NOT doing. There is no service from them on my account. And I very much want to sky rocket what I am spending in them; but they are making it difficult to do just that.

No wonder I spend no time on this engine with my own personal search queries. They're just not what they used to be. And it's a shame too. I had such high hopes for them.

But "search engine," you should know... You suck.

Comments

Popular Posts