Don't Doubt The Dance! Never Doubt The Dance!

About a week ago I was walking around in Downtown Crossing at lunch time. And we get all sorts of crazy people "performing" in the streets. There are a couple of regulars down here who habitually scream about God and we're all going to hell. But last week I noticed something different. Something amusing. Something I wanted to know more about...

So I quickly got back to work and started searching high and low on YouTube for what I saw in the street. I mean, there HAD to be a YouTube video of this. There just HAD to be. But now such luck. I didn't have enough information to find what it is I was looking for on YouTube.

Flash forward to this afternoon when I am on Boston.com... And sure enough, there was a story on what I had seen!

I quickly popped on to YouTube and in seconds I had a plethora of videos featuring what I had seen. And here it is for you too!






These guys are fantastic! I was laughing my ass off when I saw them on the street. This is fantastic exercise.

Comments

Popular Posts