What I Dream.

I think the acupuncture I've been having lately has helped (as some of you may know) with my dream recollection. I don't think it's changed what I've dreamed about so much as it is causing me to remember in fine detail what I dreamed about.

So maybe I am relaxing enough in my sleep that I am retaining the information? Maybe.

Anyway, beyond the dreams I have written about here lately; there appears to be an "over-arching" theme to a lot of my dreams. I seem to dream about flying in planes a lot.

I don't think it has anything to do with my new job (as I work for a travel site now) because I have been having these types of dreams all my life.

Lately though, the dreams have been so odd. And not just the one I had the other day about flying to Greece. The following night I had a recurring theme dream about planes as well.

Often in these dreams I am travelling on a plane that is very uniquely designed on the inside. The seating is different. It feels almost like I'm sitting in a theater. And the seats are much more comfortable and spacious.

Also, in these dreams, I am able to see the view point of the pilot flying the plane; but I am not the pilot. Take-offs and landings are very short and abrupt. You need less space on the runway to do both. And the runways are often configured in odd ways that cause many tall buildings and and bridges to be in your way as you are taking off and landing. (So the pilot has to be really good at navigation!)

In addition to this, the plane has someone (a flight attendant or crew member perhaps?) that sits on the out topside of the plane in a special compartment with an industrial hose that shoots out what looks like plane "de-icer."

I have no idea what any of this means. I can remember, as a child, dreaming about being a plane that was flying out in space. And we kept going further and further into the deepness of stars and midnight... But it never frightened me. It was more like I knew where I was going and could see far off in the distance where I needed to be.

Maybe my true calling is to be a pilot?

Can't though. Bad eye sight. (Tear.)

Air Planes - To see an airplane in your dream, indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise above to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness.

Space - To see or dream that you are in space, represents exploration and independent thinking. You are broadening your horizons and view. Alternatively, the dream may indicate that you are "spacing out". You need to return your concentration back on your future and goals.

Comments

Popular Posts