Taking A Trip.

Okay. I had another round of acupuncture last night. And because I hadn't gone last week, the vivid dreams I was having weren't happening.

But they definitely happened last night.

So, in last night's dream... For some reason I decided to book a flight to somewhere I had never been. I booked the flight on Jetblue. And Jetblue only really flies "domestic" right now (with exception of Mexico and Puerto Rico.) So I get on the plane, fly off, not knowing where exactly it is that I am going. And I am not with my husband on this trip. I decided to take it alone.

So I land in my final destination. I get off the plane, and I ask people at the airport where I am. And they tell me "Pomona, Greece."

Greece????????????

At first I am totally jazzed. I have always wanted to go to Greece, but hadn't had the chance yet. But then I begin to freak out because I don't have my passport on me!

For some reason, when I had boarded the flight in America, they didn't check me for my passport. So I am now stuck in a foreign country without my passport.

I step outside the airport, and the sun is shining. And I realize how beautiful it is there. And I tell myself, "You're allowed to explore the island and enjoy yourself for a little while. Then you can freak out about the passport thing."

Funny enough, there is no "Pomona, Greece."

But there is a "Pomona" related to Greek mythology. She was the goddess of fruit trees, gardens and orchards.

I have no idea what this dream meant. Just found it easy to remember.

Comments

Popular Posts