Did Someone Neglect To Tell Me We Were In The 80s?

The last time I wore frosted white tights, I think, was in university... It was the mid-90s... Back when I still didn't have a sense of style, really. My favorite stores were Hot Topic, Charlotte Russe and Express.

But nowadays, I have a better understanding of what looks good and what does not on my body... And I know that when it comes to tights, what does NOT look good and what RUINS a beautiful dress are sheer frosted tights.



Who the hell styled Kate Bosworth? Chanel dress? Adorable! Fluffy coat? Cute! Frosted tights? Eww!

Here is my one rule for wearing tights over the age of 12: OPAQUE!!!

I don't care WHAT COLOR of tights you wear... Just make damn sure they are not frosted or sheer.

Frosted tights don't look good on anyone.

Comments

Nichole M said…
As much as I hate to admit it, the 80s are back. Shirts/jackets with big shoulders. Boyfriend blazers. Leggings.

I'm dreading the big hair come-back, but with all the above, I have no doubt it will come.
Me said…
I'm cool with elements from the 80s, of course. But frosted tights? Never. These are never allowed to come back.
Bayjb said…
White tights, a la Pretty Woman, are still never a good idea. And frosted white tights, NO NO NO

Popular Posts