Marc Jacobs A/W 2010: So Many Wearable Things!

I love, love, LOVE Marc Jacobs when he creates for his own lines. His Louis Vuitton line, different story. I detest a lot of what he creates for that line. But for the Marc Jacobs collection?

I love all that he does.

Here is the Marc Jacobs Autumn/Winter 2010 runway video from Fashion Week. It is amazing. And here are a few of my favorite pieces...


Loving the "socks with the pumps" look.


I wish my job was more fancy, so that I could wear something like this! A three-piece-suit! With a cuffed trouser!


I adore this sequined cardigan. This would be worn to work.



Aren't they beautiful? And wearable? AMAZING!

Comments

Liz said…
DYING. Love Marc Jacobs. I'm about to head out to lunch and get the VOGUE! Yay!
The Mama In Red said…
I love the 3-piece suit, however, every time I find a pair of cuffed pants I LOVE, I end up tripping on them in a parking lot somewhere and it becomes a b-roll for America's Funniest.
Unknown said…
Its a gorgeous collection, I just like the man and his style. I heard that he did not invite any celebs to his runway show because he thought that the they got too much attention and too much money. I respect him for that move.

Popular Posts