Why I Love Boston: Balenciaga Day Bag In Raisin.

I arrived in Boston just before 2pm. An hour later, I found myself in Boston proper, at Barney's in Copley... And I found exactly what I had been hoping I would find. The Balenciaga Day Bag in Raisin.

Oh no I didn't!!!


But yes, yes I did. I went for it. I bought it!

Indulgent? Yes. But, I haven't bought a new bag in almost two years. In fact. In fact, the last luxury bag I bought was at the same Barney's in Copley, after I had just gotten a bonus check from my job. And I love that Balenciaga bag. So I knew that if I did indeed find my Day Bag in Raisin, it would be a worthwhile purchase for me. PLUS, the bag was $400 cheaper in the States, and I got a 10% discount on it.

SCORE!

I am so glad I came to Boston! I've only been here for 10 hours and I have already done a lot. I got my bag. I found my travel writer friend a dress to wear for a super-duper important digital writing gig she has in a few weeks, met my friend Bail for cocktails and dinner... And now I am back at my fabulous Boston hotel utilizing my free wi-fi.

Day 1 in Boston ROCKED!

Comments

Marzz said…
lucky you! oh to be in the U.S. and have access to all this stuff :) Is the price better than at Holts?
Marzz said…
nevermind. of course it cost less in the US. duh. what doesn't. enjoy it!
Bayjb said…
LOVE the color. So glad you got it and love it. Gorgeous
bikramyogachick said…
oooh....I likey the bag!!!

Popular Posts