"... It Is Purely Original. It's Not In This World."

I pay attention to my dreams. For the past three years, I've had some insane dreams. A "good' kind of insane. I count myself very lucky, in fact. I don't have nightmares. And when I have dreams where I recall myself being anxious or having to defend myself, I am always successful.

(I guess my subconscious realizes I am more capable than my conscious.)

Anyway... Dreams...

I forced The Husband to go to the local fancy department store to look at shoes, which he has promised to buy my as a Valentine's Day gift. (Thoughtful man.) While out, I was attempting to scope out what was left of the McQueen stuff... But everything was gone. (Am REALLY wishing I had bought that scarf last weekend.)

The only thing left of McQueen, besides a few pairs of shoes, was a quote pasted on one of the glass walls on the second floor.



It is hard to read the whole thing, but the words say...

"I get my ideas out of dreams... If you're lucky enough to use something you see in a dream, it is purely original. It's not in this world -- it's in your head. I think that is amazing."

Dreams are amazing. Each of our minds is a unique universe. Alexander McQueen had one phenomenal universe inside his skull.

Comments

Popular Posts