Jimmy Choo Hunter Wellies: Yellow?

Living in the North for the past 10 years, I understand how critical proper footwear is in rain, sleet and snow. And because I have also lived in major metropolitan areas, I understand how critical a unique sense of style is. So marrying style and functionality is a skill one acquires quickly up here.

Because you don't want to look like an ass-clown in bad weather.

Given that though, I don't know how I feel about these...



I mean, I LOVE Hunter wellies. And I love Choos. But yellow? Really? Why not a deep purple? Or dark green? Or burgundy? Or black? I was ecstatic last year when they came out with the black ones. But there is no way in hell I would pay close to $400 for a pair of yellow wellies.

Comments

bikramyogachick said…
I'm not liking the yellow. It screams clown! Burgundy is a good idea though!
Allie said…
I love the idea of a nice pair of weather-resistant boots, but yellow and $400 is just ridiculous.
Johan said…
I thought you were going suggest you'd get a pair, was going to question your sanity. :-)
Liz said…
They look like Big Bird's shoes/feet.

Popular Posts