Work. Yoga. Sleep. Dental Visits.

Okay. I am halfway through my Bikram 101 challenge... And I am in desperate need of the following, but have no time to accomplish them:
  • Hair coloring - My greys are starting to really show. But coloring them during the challenge is pointless.
  • Pedicure - The heels of my feet are cracked and potentially not recoverable to their smooth natural state. "Cracked" is the new natural state.
  • Massage - I would love to get some tension in my neck and shoulders worked out.
  • Eyebrow waxing - It's been five months. Tweezing is getting me by. A little.
  • Gym - I can't even recall the last time I went to my gym. But I need to get there soon. I have a strapless dress to wear in a few months, and I would love to have really strong shoulders, arms and back muscles.
Between work, dental emergencies and the challenge... I barely have time for anything. Earlier this week, a dental appointment to have stitches removed took way less time than I thought... So I ran down the street to Vera Wang and ordered my bridesmaid dress for Red's wedding.

Today, I still need to shower before Bikram. I have two classes to do this afternoon. And I need to find time to grocery shop for dinner this evening.

I'm not going to give up my challenge. But a more than full time job, plus husband, plus challenge keeps me very busy. Thank God I don't have children.

Comments

L.Z. said…
You must be a super-rock star to manage the packed schedule you have! It can be tough when there's so much to do, but it is good that you are fitting awesome "me-time" activities into your schedule. Best wishes with everything! :)
ActionJoJo said…
I totally understand what you mean. With all that's going on in my life, I can't imagine kids in the mix. Ugh!

And I'm especially thankful to my husband, who is willing to be flexible in response to my doing the challenge. I don't cook as often and we are left to eating out, which busts our budget. Chores are left undone and he picks up the slack. Thank God for understanding husbands, eh?!
Me said…
Thanks lz!

Yes, Jo-Jo... Understanding husbands are amazing!
bikramyogachick said…
Yes! I totally am with you on this! I need to wash my car, get a pedicure, mop the floors downstairs, finish my taxes, file paperwork. Ugh, I don't have time for anything!
NEC said…
Why would you shower before bikram?
Me said…
LOL! NEC... sometimes I shower before class because I like to have clean-shaven legs.

Popular Posts