"I'm On Top! I'm A Star! Somebody Bring Me Some Ham!"

There are many people I look up to as role models... Both male as well as female. (Just because I have "lady bits" doesn't mean I can't idolize those who have "boy bits.") But out of all the people I admire most, the one that seems to be at the top lately, is Tina Fey.

Her humor... Her writing... Her beauty... I love it all. And I love that she will be on the March issue (that's one of the "thicker" issues of the year, FYI) of Vogue.


And here is the behind-the-scenes of her Vogue photo shoot.



I want to be almost 40 and looking that great in a romper! Shit... I want to be 32 and looking that great in a romper!

Comments

Liz said…
Tina Fey is awesome. And Liz Lemon is my hero. I can totally relate to Lemon. I can't wait to get that Vogue issue. She looks stunning.
Dan said…
Hot and funny are two good traits.
Allie said…
I know! She is AMAZING! I will totally buy that issue.

Popular Posts