Jo Malone Hoarder.

"I smell incredible today."

I tweeted these words earlier this week. On Thursday, if memory serves. For that was the day I remembered I had a jar of Jo Malone Vintage Gardenia body lotion in my dressing room. And I slathered some on to the insides of my arms.

You should know, though, I am becoming a Jo Malone hoarder.


I own about SEVEN different bottles of VARIOUS Jo Malone scents. Plus the body lotion. And this afternoon, I am heading out to the department store to obtains some more of these treasures. The last one I bought (last Fall) was the the Vanilla Anise... Which I loved because it smelled like Dr. Pepper.

I wear the Vanilla Anise every day lately. And the body lotion reminded me that perhaps it is time to update the scent for the season, or at least alternate it with something else. So a few minutes spent browsing the collection of scents is definitely in order. I would rotate in one of the other scents I have, but they are more "Spring and Summer." I need a "Winter" one. Not sure what that will be though.

Comments

Liz said…
lol Jo Malone hoarder! It's simply the best. It's hard not to hoard that stuff. What scent did you end up getting?!
Me said…
There weren't any new scents out... So I picked up a tub of the Vitamin E scrub, which is AMAZING... And a jar of the Orange Blossom body lotion.

Yummmm!

Popular Posts