Louis Vuitton $1,960 Trash Bags.

I love Marc Jacobs. In my eyes, he can do no wrong with the Marc Jacobs line or the Marc by Marc Jacobs line. But the Louis Vuitton line? Um... I often find plenty to not like.

Have you seen the latest creation from him for LV? No? well, I give you the "Trash Bag" for almost $2k.


Don't worry, they're not real "trash bags." They are purses meant to look like trash (bags). They're made out of a raincoat-type of material, not the plastic bin liner material. But why would you pay almost $2k for a purse that looks like a trash bag?

I am failing to see the draw. Not to mention the value. MJ, what were you thinking?

Comments

Yeah... I think I'll stick with my 10 dollar "Feed" bag. Those are a bot over the top and over priced. I am so not an LV fan.
That Girl! said…
Marc Jacobs has been getting on my nerves quite a bit lately. Those "Marc for Marc by Marc Jacobs" bags were the last straw. Obnoxious.
Bayjb said…
Marc has done some odd things for LV before but this has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. For the cost of a month's rent, I can look like i'm carrying a garbage bag. Seriously?
Dish This! said…
This is totally "Derelicte!" haha

Popular Posts