Shipping Up (Across) To Boston.

A much needed and long overdue celebration is in order. A celebration with my girls, in Boston. So it has been decided that I will be going back to Boston for a quick weekend trip on the 19th.

YAY!!!

I plan to hit the Bikram studio in Back Bay... Trot down Newbury Street to visit Marc Jacobs, Calypso and Intermix... Hit BARNEY'S!!! Oh... And see if I can score some more skinny jeans at Jean Therapy! And I also plan to knock back a few glasses of red wine with my gals.

I will fully admit that I miss Boston. And I NEVER thought I would EVER say that in my life.

Comments

thedancingj said…
Aww, YAY! Have an awesome trip!!
Frogger said…
THE BEST NEWS so far in 2010. I can't wait to see you!! I'm stocking up on Cheez-Its, and I've alerted Barney's we're on our way...
And of course I'll be gone.... boo.

Enjoy my favorite trifecta....intermix, calypso, and barneys!!!! You can't miss!

Have fun!
That Girl! said…
Ahem, Yummy Mummy, I think you forgot a store in that line up!

I'm sad to miss your visit, but I will be leaving special instructions for the staff regarding your visit while I'm away...It will include giving you our friends and family discount on anything you purchase and a list of suggested "skinny" jeans for you to try on. Also, a possible boyfriend jean or two to try so we can change it up a bit for you in 2010 :)

PS...Your rad friend who sent you the Cheez-Its came into the shop and shopped with us. Seriously, I'm now a fan! I gave him a high five on the care package he sent to you.
Me said…
SHUT UP! The MC came into the store??? He such a style nerd! I swear, the guy worked for me... But all we ever talked about were clothes. Rare, for a straight guy.

Popular Posts