Valentine's Day Gift: New Shoes.

The Husband asked me this morning what I wanted for Valentine's Day. I picked up my favorite Tory Burch flats and showed them to him...



I've had these for a little over a year. I bought them at Saks in Boston for $95. They were an amazing bargain find because the economy was crapping out. And I took advantage of it and scooped these up at a nice 60% discount.

Then I proceeded to wear them out. Badly.

I am not gentle with my flats. If I wear them regularly, I wear through them in a season. No lie. And then I replace them. So this is what I am requesting from The Husband for Valentine's Day. New flats. And so far, these are the ones I am considering...

Jimmy Choo Morse Patent Leather Flats




Tory Burch Reva Python-Effect Flats


I am still going to going to scout out some potentials... I love my shoe purchases, don't make them very often, and take them very seriously. So before I commit to any of them, I will look around.

It is very rare that The Husband offers to buy me shoes.

Comments

Bayjb said…
I love the python flats. I cannot believe how worn out the TB ones are. Holy cow!
Me said…
I am not gentle with my shoes.
Liz said…
OMFG LOVE those Jimmy Choo flats.
Anonymous said…
Hi Missus, I just picked up the Vera Wang Lavender flats at Nordstrom. The vamp is a bit higher than on the TB and more comfortable, feel like slippers.
The salesman at Nordstrom told me that the TB's were too "juvenile".
Laura
ps-love those jimmy choos
Me said…
The TB's, since gaining popularity due to Gossip Girl, are a bit juvenile. But still fab! I wish I had a Nordstrom here... I would love to check out the VW's. I don't think they have them anywhere here. At least, I haven't seen them yet.

Popular Posts