Fascination With Homekeeping.

I bought Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Handbook this weekend (though I didn't go to her signing... I went to yoga instead.) And it is one of the most useful books I have ever picked up!

Sure, it's a big, heavy book. But it is loaded with all kinds of homekeeping tips. So far, my favorite tip has been how to fold sweaters... The book recommends using an 8.5 by 11 inch cutting board to fold sweaters. This method makes it so easy; and my sweaters have never looked more organized in my dressing room.

More importantly, on the topic of homekeeping, though is how to do it in style. I was online this morning looking at the Anthropologie website (my favorite store) and found a collection of aprons they offer. Below are my favorites...

Budapest Apron - $28.00



Devilled Egg Halter Apron - $38.00



Bambina Apron - $38.00

Comments

Anonymous said…
ohhh i love the aprons! if only i had time to go home and bake...i dont think SEO requires an apron ...but maybe i will start wearing one - when coworkers ask "kT, whats up w/ the new look?" i will smile and respond "well there is no time to cook and clean on SEO island so we just wear our aprons for fashion"

<3 seo pirates are always fashionable

Popular Posts