Hmm... Not So "Lovely."

I'm picky when it comes to my fragrances. For the past two years I have really been into scents by Jo Malone. She creates the scents based on natural instinct, and they are easy to layer and mix. My current favorite mixing combo is Honeysuckle and Jasmine with Vintage Gardenia or French Lime Blossom.

Anyhow... I've been living in this Jo Malone world for quite a while that I haven't really tested any new fragrance brands. So while out shopping with my mum and sister today, I picked up a few scents and sprayed them on my wrists. Out of the few that I tried, my least favorite was a particular brand that many people I know have been raving about for the past year... "Lovely" by Sarah Jessica Parker.



I don't understand the appeal of the this scent. And I was so looking forward to trying it. It smells like "Old Lady." You know, the type an old lady would wear to lunch. Not a "lovely" scent.

Comments

Popular Posts